WHY BUY A PETIMINI?
|Bike Type||Balance Bike|
|Age Range (Description)||2-6 years old|
|Wheel Size||12 Inches|
|Frame Material||Carbon Steel|
|Included Components||Basket, Tool Kit|
- For Early Rider:12" Balance bike is a fantastic first bike and a great way for your child to learn the basic of biking,learning to balance and steer whilst having massive fun.This is the perfect first bike for early riders. Designed to fit all children from 2 years to 6 years old kids.
- Easy to Assemble: The bike comes with partially assembled, so you just need to put the seat, handlebars, and wheels in the right position and fasten them with the tools provided, it will take just 5 minutes to install.
- Adjustable Handlebar and Seat: The balance training bike features an adjustable handlebars,Quick release clamps for adjustable seat & handlebar height. can be adjusted easily while the child grows up.the seat can be adjustable from 38-48cm(15.0"-18.9")
- 12” Air-filled Tires: with the MINA, your child gets The true feel for riding a bike. Air-filled rubber tires HUG the pavement better than the solid foam or hard plastic of other toddler bikes. The result? A riding experience that’s smooth and fluid.
- Safety and High Quality: Each bike is built and inspected with your child's safety in mind. Each clamp is tamper proof, both wheels equipped with safety washers and each frame build to way exceed the weight limits of even larger children.
- Bike Weight: 9.5lbs (4.3kg)
Retro soft saddle
- This lightweight toddler balance bike features a padded saddle officially stitched.
Handmade Wicker Basket
Ready for teddy bears, conkers, pebbles etc!
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours after the payment is processed. Once your order has shipped, we will provide you with a tracking number that will allow you to track your package.
Shipping rates and time:
Estimated Shipping Time
2-6 Business Days
1, Most orders will ship via UPS or FedEx ground, unless otherwise noted.
2, We do not ship to Guam, the US Virgin Islands or Internationally.
3, We do not ship to APO/FPO addresses.
4, We currently do not offer shipping outside of the USA
Note: The shipping time is calculated using calendar days and should be used as a general guide. Shipping delays may be caused by natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.
Due to high shipping costs,sales outside of the 48 contiguous states of the USA, including sales to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO and international addresses, are not returnable. All sales to these locations are final.
Shopping online is awesome,it's important to make sure you are confident with your product choice before clicking the buy button. Boxed bikes are large and expensive to courier back and forth.
We accept returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase (i.e., the date listed on your receipt). Products must be received back in a new, re-saleable condition in original packaging and box and cannot be returned or exchanged after 30 days from the date of purchase.
All products must be returned to PETIMINI in original condition. Please do not send back products without contacting us in advance and getting a returns approval and the delivery address. We use a third-party logistics warehouse (our returns address is not the same as our office address). Returned items need to include the original packaging & box.
If you need advice about sizing, compatibility, specification etc, please message us.
If you've been sent the wrong product, your product has reached you with transit damage, or your product is materially damaged/faulty and covered by our warranty (*see warranty page for more info):
Always contact us first so we can see how best to help you.
If we agree there’s an issue we’re responsible for, we’ll discuss how best to resolve it for you.
Solutions may include using your local bike shop, a third party service partner or us sending out a replacement part or product to you.
If you bought your AVASTA bike from another retailer rather than directly from us, please direct your return or warranty enquiry to the original place of purchase. This will be dealt with by the dealer and local distributor.
1.What size bike does my child need?
-Click here to check the bike size.
2.Where is the bike ship from?
-We have warehouses in the east, west and south of the United States, the 'ship from' address is depending on your delivery address
3.How to assemble the bike? Is it difficult?
-It takes about 30 minutes for an adult to assemble.
4.How to contact us ?
-You can contact us via 'chat' button on the bottom right corner, we typically reply within a few hours.
Frequently Bought Together