Petimini 12'' 14'' 16'' 18'' Kids Bike
|Age Range (Description)||2-9 years old|
|Included Components||Training_wheel,Tool Kit, Bell, Reflector|
- 【KID-FREIENDLY FEATURES】- Short-reach brake levers, lower stand-over height, protective stem pad and removable training wheels make it fun and safe for kids learning to ride a pedal bike. The height of Seat and handlebar can be adjusted,the bike will grow with your little one.
- 【SAFE BIKE】- The bike comes with Caliper Brake(hand brake) and Coast Brake(foot brake), strong stopping power,easy for young rider to control the bike. Enclosed chain guard, prevent your little one touching the chain and getting hurt.
- 【DURABLE】 - Durable hi-ten steel construction exceeds CPSC standards,provides long-lasting reliability, backed by a LIFETIME warranty on the frame.
- 【EASY TO INSTALL】- The children bike is 85 % assembled and comes with the basic assembly tools,only a few pars need to be added to the bike,will take about 20 minutes.
- 【Best Customer Service】-The 12'' bike is designed for children 2 - 4 years old or 31-44 inches tall, The 14'' bike is designed for children 3 - 5 years old or 35-48 inches tall,the 16''bike is for children 4 - 8 years old or 41-54 inches tall，the 18''bike is for children 5 - 9 years old or 45-60 inches tall.
- Bike Weight：
12 inch: 16.3lbs (7.4kg) 14 inch: 17.6lbs (8.0kg)
16 inch: 19.3lbs (8.7kg) 18 inch: 20.9lbs (9.5kg)
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours after the payment is processed. Once your order has shipped, we will provide you with a tracking number that will allow you to track your package.
Shipping rates and time:
Estimated Shipping Time
2-6 Business Days
1, Most orders will ship via UPS or FedEx ground, unless otherwise noted.
2, We do not ship to Guam, the US Virgin Islands or Internationally.
3, We do not ship to APO/FPO addresses.
4, We currently do not offer shipping outside of the USA
Note: The shipping time is calculated using calendar days and should be used as a general guide. Shipping delays may be caused by natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.
Due to high shipping costs,sales outside of the 48 contiguous states of the USA, including sales to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO and international addresses, are not returnable. All sales to these locations are final.
Shopping online is awesome,it's important to make sure you are confident with your product choice before clicking the buy button. Boxed bikes are large and expensive to courier back and forth.
We accept returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase (i.e., the date listed on your receipt). Products must be received back in a new, re-saleable condition in original packaging and box and cannot be returned or exchanged after 30 days from the date of purchase.
All products must be returned to PETIMINI in original condition. Please do not send back products without contacting us in advance and getting a returns approval and the delivery address. We use a third-party logistics warehouse (our returns address is not the same as our office address). Returned items need to include the original packaging & box.
If you need advice about sizing, compatibility, specification etc, please message us.
If you've been sent the wrong product, your product has reached you with transit damage, or your product is materially damaged/faulty and covered by our warranty (*see warranty page for more info):
Always contact us first so we can see how best to help you.
If we agree there’s an issue we’re responsible for, we’ll discuss how best to resolve it for you.
Solutions may include using your local bike shop, a third party service partner or us sending out a replacement part or product to you.
If you bought your AVASTA bike from another retailer rather than directly from us, please direct your return or warranty enquiry to the original place of purchase. This will be dealt with by the dealer and local distributor.
1.What size bike does my child need?
-Click here to check the bike size.
2.Where is the bike ship from?
-We have warehouses in the east, west and south of the United States, the 'ship from' address is depending on your delivery address
3.How to assemble the bike? Is it difficult?
-It takes about 30 minutes for an adult to assemble.
4.How to contact us ?
-You can contact us via 'chat' button on the bottom right corner, we typically reply within a few hours.
Frequently Bought Together